YUE ONLINE COOKING CLUB
Helping alleviate food scarcity among youth and their families
HOW IT WORKS
• Our program staff create a weekly menu.
• Youth are invited to participate through a social media invite. We currently have resources for 10 youth per lesson, which is almost always full.
• Our staff purchase the food, enough for the youth and their families, and sort it into equal distribution packages.
• It gets delivered to the youth's home a day before the lesson.
• Then the meal is cooked and served at home by each youth as they learn how to cook online!
WHY IT WORKS
The Online Cooking Club meets several important needs during the pandemic:
1. Helps alleviate food scarcity among our youth and their families.
2. Opportunity to connect directly with a youth and/or family members with food distribution.
3. Teaches the youth a valuable life skill.
4. Provides an opportunity for the youth to serve others.
This is the most effective COVID-proof program we have seen to date.
You can support youth and their families with a very practical and impactful program, today.
All donations of $20.00 or more will receive a tax-deductible receipt
WHERE IT'S GOING
Our goal is to expand the program from 10 to 30 youth per week.
The cost for the expanded program is $600 per week ($7200 for 12 weeks).