Join us on Tuesday September 14th, 2021 for our 33rd Annual Golf Challenge at “The Quarry”!
“The Quarry, Edmonton’s finest 27 hole golf destination, is nestled along the north saskachewan river in North East Edmonton. The Quarry boasts 27 holes of championship golf with yardages ranging from 5100 to 7600 yards. With two putting greens, one chipping green, and three decks of grass teeing area, our practice area is ideal to get your game in great shape for the season!”
945-167 Ave NE, Edmonton, AB
to go toward mental health programming for youth and the purchase of new vans
What's In Store?
7:30am CHECK-IN & HOT BREAKFAST (Breakfast Sandwich & Hash Browns)
Along with 18 holes of top notch golf, team prizes, and hot breakfast, there will also be a succulent Rib Eye Steak Banquet Dinner! All proceeds will be going directly towards programs for youth in Edmonton!
What Should I Know?
- All golfers must pre-register and pay through YUE before the golf day.
- When registering, please include an e-mail for all golfers. We will be sending a welcome email with details and a short survey in order to properly prepare for our meals and golfer gifts.
- Mulligans will be available for purchase at the registration table at the cost of 1 for $10 or 3 for $20.
- In the spirit of one of the finest golf courses Edmonton offers, All tournament players are asked to wear proper golf attire. Denim, Gym Wear & T-shirts are not permitted. The Quarry is a soft spike facility.
- No outside food or beverages of any kind are permitted on the golf course premises.
- The Club endorses a “Vibrate Only” cell phone policy.
- The Club is a smoke free facility including the outdoor patio areas.
- Contingency plans will be in place in the event of any future Covid19 restrictions.
ENTRY FEE: $225/player
Includes green fees, power carts, snacks, and meals, as well as tons of prizes and giveaways!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR INDIVIDUAL GOLFERS
Sept 8, 2021