Did you know we have a registry? We've filled out a wishlist of items that our centres need and want. Here are 12 reasons why you will want to get involved and make a donation from our wishlist:
1. Donating is a great way to support our centres and our work.
2. By donating items from our registry, you can help us create a better environment for the people we serve.
3. Our wishlist includes various items, from necessities to fun and engaging activities.
4. You can choose to donate a specific item or make a monetary donation towards our wishlist.
5. Donating through our registry is an easy and convenient way to make a difference in our community.
6. Donations are tax-deductible; we will provide you with a tax receipt if requested.
7. By supporting our centres, you are helping us create a brighter future for the youth we serve.
8. Our registry is regularly updated to reflect our centres’ needs and wants, so check back often.
9. Donating through our registry is a great way to get involved with our community and make a positive impact.
10. You can donate items that help us create a more engaging and stimulating environment, such as books, art supplies, and games.
11. Even small donations can make a big difference in the lives of the people we serve.
12. By donating through our registry, you can be sure that your contribution goes directly to our centre’s needs.
Thank you for considering donating to our registry and your support in creating a better future for our community. Check out our registry today and see how you can make a difference!
Items can be dropped off at our main office, 8730-61 Ave NW (please call our office at 780-437-3000 to let us know you’re coming) or mailed to our PO Box 42051, Millbourne RPO. Edmonton, AB T6K 4C4, CANADA
For help, please call our office at 780-437-3000 or email email@example.com.